Event Date: 10 Sep 2015
Benjarong restaurant of Dusit Thani Bangkok is pleased to announce an exciting collaboration with the international award-winning wine producer Wolf Blass for a wonderful night with Wine Dinner on Thursday, 10 September 2015.
Enjoy a perfect combination of 5 fabulous modern contemporary Thai dishes, paired with distinguishing wines from Wolf Blass, which has won over 4,000 awards since launch and is the only winery to win 3 Jimmy Watson Trophies in a row for the highly acclaimed Black Label.
5-course set dinner menu includes
- Tod Man Goong and Ma Hor (Deep Fried Minced Shrimp in Thai Spices Cake and Sweet Minced Pork and Shrimp with Fresh Pineapple)
- Tom Sab Pla Kra-Pong (Roasted Thai Herbs with Spicy and Sour Sea Bass Soup)
- Foie Gras and Dried Fig Chutney (Seared Foie Gras with Fig and Pomegranate Chutney, Fresh Ginger)
- See Krong Neau Toon Sauce Kra-Prao (72-Hour Cooked Beef Ribs with Spring Onion and Spicy Basil Sauce),
- Coffee Brownie and Burnt Mango with Yoghurt Sorbet and Mango Marshmallow.
Stuart Rusted, Wolf Blass Winemaker will also be on hand throughout the evening to answer your questions about these premium hand crafted wines.
THB 2,980++ per person and THB 2,700++ for Dusit Wine & Dine members.
Event Venue: Benjarong, Dusit Thani Bangkok
For more information or reservation, please call Dusit Thani Bangkok at: +66 (0) 2200 9000 ext. 2345