Event Date: 10 March 2016
Dusit Thani Bangkok invites you to experience the refined taste of French wine, Joseph Drouhin with an exclusive wine dinner at Benjarong Restaurant on Thursday, 10 March 2016.
Enjoy 5-course exquisite combination of modern contemporary Thai dishes, paired with distinctive wines from best Burgundy Wineries. Christophe Thomas, Export Director of Maison Joseph Drouhin will also be on hand throughout the evening to answer your questions about these premium hand crafted wines.
5-course set dinner menu includes
- North eastern style deep fried pork meatball, Grilled Tiger prawn salad, pomelo, lime, crispy coconut and peanut sauce wrapped in Betel leaf, paired with Joseph Drouhin Saint-Veran Chardonnay 2014, Burgundy France
- Seared Hokkaido scallop with tamarind sauce, wok fried wild asparagus, paired with Joseph Drouhin Chablis Domaine De Vaudon Chardonnay 2007, Burgundy France
- Grilled Scottish salmon wrapped in banana leaf with lime sauce, paired with Joseph Drouhin Laforet Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2013, Burgundy France
- Duck braised in five spices with Hong Kong broccoli and pumpkin, paired with Joseph Drouhin Chassagne-Montrachet Pinot Noir 2012, and Joseph Drouhin Morey-Saint-Denis Pinot Noir 2012, Burgundy France
- Cake Kalamae with fudge ice-cream and crispy banana.
Priced at THB 3,800++ per person and THB 3,500++ for Dusit Wine & Dine members.
For more information or reservation, please call Dusit Thani Bangkok at: +66 (0) 2200 9000 ext. 2345