Hotel Jen, the newest brand of the Shangri-La Group will be celebrating her first birthday on 31st March 2016. Both Hotel Jen Tanglin and Hotel Jen Orchardgateway have teamed up in Singapore to host their first birthday party in style, as all nine cities across the Asia-Pacific region celebrate together.
Party, party – Singapore style!
- Date: 31st March 2016
- Time: 6:00pm – 9:30pm
- “Hawker” themed buffet dinner from 6:00pm at J65 and Makan@Jen
- Cake-cutting at 8:30pm at BayWatch@Jen, Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore
- Price: $31.00++ per adult. Children aged 6 – 12 half
Both Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore and Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore invite guests to join the celebrations on 31st March, where they will be hosting a Hawker themed buffet dinner in their restaurants J65 and Makan@Jen.
The concurrent celebration buffet dinners will kick-off from 6.00pm, featuring famous hawker stall favourites in addition to their usual international buffet. Makan@Jen will be highlighting traditional Bak Kut Teh by Song Fa.
As part of its commitment to embracing local talent in the food and beverage industry, J65 at Hotel Jen Tanglin will be showcasing pop-ups from Singapore food heroes:
- The Hungry Bazterdz will be serving their famous Grilled Soy Garlic Chicken with Truffle Fries/ Nacho Fries as well as Jerk Chicken and fries
- Uncle G Handmade will be dishing up his signature crispy roast pork
- The new Kaffles specialty waffle shop will whip up a choice of Buttermilk and Thai milk tea waffles with maple syrup, mini cone and icing sugar
- Resident Hotel Jen coffee specialist Nomad the Gallant Coffee will be offering refreshing Thai Iced
A complimentary shuttle bus will be running between the two hotels from 6:00pm – 8:00pm for guests to celebrate ‘That Jen Feeling’ – which will culminate in a cake cutting party at Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore at the rooftop bar, BayWatch@Jen, at 8:30pm. The huge cake will be infused with local flavours, fragrances and decorations, giving a true taste of the Lion City.