For a real treat for your palate every day throughout April 2016 from 18.00 – 23.00 hrs. Wine Pub at Pullman Bangkok King Power invites you and friends to experience the superior taste and subtle aroma of milk-fed Dutch veal prepared in 5 exclusive menus created by French Executive Chef and Prix d’Excellence recipient Dominique Ferchaud whose 30 years of experience in creating the most enticing cuisine from around the globe can be savored in every last morsel.
Starting from THB 600 net / menu.
- Veal blanquette with mushrooms and baby vegetables served with mashed potatoes
- Veal tenderloin with baby onions, blackcurrant liqueur, tarragon espuma and shisho greens
- Veal paillard with asparagus and morel mushroom sauce
- Veal ravioli with duck liver and peppercorn sauce
- Vitello tonnato with garden greens