For discerning gourmands, Dusit Thani Bangkok’s Hamilton’s Steak House is partnering with Grayson Cellars, a California wine producer to host a 5-course wine dinner event on July 20 from 7:00 pm onwards.
Hamilton’s Steakhouse’s interior will take you to the heydays of 1920s New York City. Take pleasure in this atmosphere and delight in the delectable specialty dishes prepared by our talented Chefs. Indulge your taste buds with carefully crafted wines straight from the vineyards of Grayson Cellars and produced from their state-of-the-art production facility from two of the most famous winemaking spots in the world – California and Napa Valley.
On hand to talk about the Grayson Cellars wines paired with the 5-course dinner is Grayson Cellars’ Sommelier – Jason De Leo. Jason’s passion for wines elevated his knowledge not only through the books but working outside of America such as England and Jamaica in luxury resorts as well as with wine trade business. Moving from Florida where he joined A-Wines California, he is now based in Singapore and tasked to expand the growing wine market around the world.
The 5-course dinner at THB 3,500 ++ per person (and 3,200++ for Dusit Gold Members)
will be paired with the following Grayson Cellars’ wines, some of which are award-winning:
- 2015 California Chardonnay (98 points “Best in Class” #1 rated Chardonnay among 300+ Chardonnays tasted in 2015 Chardonnay CA State Fair) pairing with Carpaccio of Hamachi lightly smoked with Spices and Salmon Eggs, Green Fava Bean and Edible flower
- 2015 California Merlot pairing with Homemade Pappardelle with Duck and Thyme Ragout
- 2015 California Cabernet Sauvignon pairing with Roasted Lamb medallions with Cauliflower Mousseline, Crispy Eggplant Caviar and Rosemary Jus
- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) pairing with Duo of USDA Beef Tenderlion and Braised Short Ribs with Celeriac Mash and Red Wine Sauce
- 2015 California Zinfandel pairing with Chocolate Raspberry Mousse serve with Worm Brownies and Berry Sauce
To avoid disappointment, please reserve your seats by contacting 02-200-9000 Ext. 2599
Website: www.dusit.com/dtbkwww. facebook.com/dusitthani