There is an old Chinese saying that marriages are made in heaven as the moon bears witness. Come this Mid-Autumn Festival, this same belief will be reinforced as Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel marries Mid-Autumn panache, flavours and tradition with a gamut of 11 exquisitely-handcrafted mooncake creations as well as a limited-edition premium gift set. Available from 20 August to 24 September 2018, mooncake lovers can look forward to new and unique flavours that epitomize traditional mastery and modern refinement:
• Limited-edition Royal Gift Set comprising of gold-dusted White Lotus Seed Paste Baked Mooncakes with Chrysanthemum, Mixed Grains, Serrano Ham & Salted Egg Yolk, accompanied with a bottle of premium Villa Girardi Amarone Della Valpolicella 2013
• Cempedak Paste Baked Mooncakes with Pumpkin Seeds
• Chicken Bak-Kwa Baked Mooncakes with Assorted Nuts (New recipe)
• Mango Yoghurt Snowskin Mooncakes with Lime Margarita Truffle
• Mocha Snowskin Mooncakes with Milk Chocolate Royaltine
• White Lotus Seed Paste Snowskin Mooncakes with Salted Egg Truffle
Befitting this joyous occasion, our mooncakes are a tradition well-preserved, with each piece meticulously handcrafted by the award-winning Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant, which is helmed by Executive Chinese Chef Brian Wong. Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel’s baked and snowskin mooncakes have no added preservatives or artificial flavouring. Beautifully encased in an elegant two-tier red chest, hot-stamped with chinoiserie of flowers and butterflies, these bite-sized pieces of gastronomic heaven present the perfect opportunity to gift your loved ones and captivate hearts with joyous Mid-Autumn reunions.
Personalisation of the mooncake boxes with complimentary hotstamping of the company logo is also available with a minimum order of 50 boxes of mooncakes (Terms and Conditions apply).
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel’s mooncakes are available for pre-orders online at www.singaporemarriott.com/mooncakes. Alternatively, contact us at Tel: 6831 4708, or drop by at the hotel’s Forecourt Stall (by the hotel entrance) and various shopping malls.